Friday, February 22, 2013

4D Pain

Today I wrote a long post in the "Inspirational Moments" blog about 4D thinking. The idea was centered around the not-so-foreign idea of the Spiritual plane of existence and how Humans are linked to it. I felt it necessary to carry on the thought about 4 Dimensional essence in the area of emotions. The most profound aspect of it in fact, which would be Pain.

Think of pain in any way you want. I don't think there is any kind from any situation that can't relate to what I'm getting into. Even physical pain has merit in my point, due to the uncanny principle that physical pain can have an effect on the ability to mentally function efficiently.

To make one thing clear, I am very well aware of the power of psychosomatic properties; which is the biological or physiological effect of thoughts. If anyone is skeptical about the perplexing power of thought over the body, don't take my word for it, simply look to a renowned Endocrinologist by the name Hans Selye.
To put it short, this man revolutionized the understanding of stress factors on the body as well as categorized different hormones that contribute to 'good' stress and 'bad' stress. His work contributed to many other 'breakthroughs' in the cognitive sciences. One of the main things he documented was the power of the placebo. In doing so, he opened up the door to understanding why things like meditation and changing the way we think contributes to better health, longevity, and mental aptitude of higher plateaus.

When it comes to Pain, most people fear it as if there is something terribly destructive about it. Well it can be, but it usually isn't that bad if you know how to deal with it. Such as being heartbroken by a failed relationship or being hit on a nerve such as smacking your below into the corner of a wood table.
It is ironic that some people handle pain so well that their facial expression doesn't change, while other people literally collapse to the floor and cry out in murderous agony. Sometimes I don't know if the person is really dying or is dead inside.
However, when does Pain become 4 Dimensional?
Well simply put, it is when you are affected in a non physical, non mental, non emotional way.
It is a type of pain that may manifest physically, such as tears or mental anguish, but the pain is felt so deep that it feels like something is tearing you apart from the inside out.

Far be it from me to categorize this as your 'Soul' being torn apart, since I don't look at the Soul as being the engine of consciousness. So to clarify, I'll use the term "Spirit". And I affirm the idea that there is pain so deep that it feels like your Spirit is being torn in two.

Some extreme examples of such a deep Pain would be a parent losing their child to death. Or a married couple losing one to death, or even realizing the vanity of life before your own death (not to say you have to be on your death bed to come to such a realization). Within the examples I provided there is a certain factor that makes the example an extreme. It isn't just about how people relate to a tragedy, it has everything to do with being out of order of what can be considered natural. As the notion that death is not natural is a lot harder to swallow unless it happened because of choices, since it is a basic precept that death is inevitable.
From there any sensible person can understand why certain cases of death strike deep and time doesn't heal the wound easily, that is if it ever does at all.
However, the pain of loss doesn't have to be about death at all. Some people exacerbate their feelings to such an extent that it is like they may as well claim death took everything they love. Then again, the effects of that kind of thinking should be taken seriously since it can be as detrimental as what death can surround an individual with.

Personally, I respect the power of Pain. I find it to be a terribly powerful weapon in my arsenal. I can use it against people to bring them down or it can serve to help me relate to people. However, there is one other thing I can do that disturbs me greatly.. I can revisit emotional Pain of the Spirit-Splitting kind and allow it to take over my psyche. The reason why it is disturbing is because I can go from calm to enraged without any provocation; a potential blood lust that nullifies any empathy or compassion I may have. When I say blood lust, I mean that kind of violence where you have no disgust with eating someone's flesh off their bones, drenching yourself in their blood and laughing at their blood curdling screams the whole way through.
I do not pride the ability, I think it is evil and bizarre when not engaged by such influential emotion. The only reason why I bring it up is because the power of it is based on Pain so deep that the only thing I can do is share in the madness...

I challenge anyone to consider the nature of Pain beyond the selfish realizations of what may not have been realized that other people go through. I am not impressed by people who are in their 40's coming to the realization that there are people who are stuck on the streets, without family, hopelessly addicted to substances, and/or lost in affliction of sickness and thus are unable to find the motivation to persevere through the troubles of the world.. I simply cross my arms, tilt my head to the right, raise an eyebrow, and hold my tongue in my mouth as I wonder the true depth of intellectual and emotional negligence.
-----
Mourning with people who are mourning is not a bad thing, but it doesn't mean you understand their Pain. Helping people who need help isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't mean you care about their Pain.
Being compassionate to those who have less is good, but it doesn't mean you have numbed their Pain.
-----
I better not get too deep in the idea, I am simply making a point centered around the average philanthropist. I have a really hard time with them because I have been shown sympathy for what I've gone through and hardly did it ever feel like there was any understanding of Pain as opposed to a shallow display of affection to encourage a self-righteous behavior. Which I find ridiculous since we don't have to experience identical events to relate to the deeply wounding effect of Pain.
This translates into conditions for understanding someone.. Somehow there are so many people who figure that if someone doesn't fit their criteria of Pain then there is no way to relate. I don't know what's worse for a person to do, be shallow in their relating to someone else's Pain or to put conditions on what 'true' Pain is.
None-the-less, Pain is not a matter of interpretation. It is a matter of life-altering influence. All that needs to be done is to relate to the influence.

If we could learn to relate to each other's Pain in a 4 Dimensional way, many more people would find that 'Soul-binding' energy that people talk about is real.
We can bridge divides as great as the generational gap, cultural differences, and even societal roles.
Or we can just remain 2 Dimensional, which is a definition of selfishness, or 3 Dimensional.. Which is just me suggesting being mediocre and ultimately shallow, or rather conditional.