Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dual Reality has Plausible Deniability

Who can claim they've never been in a relationship where something didn't seem right? This applies to all relationships; please feel free to include an acquaintance, business, and neighbors. Anyone, even a stranger on the street. So long as we're not including all relationships not bound by the complications of human psychological factors like the differences seen between a person and their pet versus a person and their spouse. Though despite the ludicrous behavior of people to take spousal relations to their pets, I have nothing to contribute in such arenas in this entry.

I'm focusing on human relationships, primarily the interdependency developed through the many details involved in relationships. I bare mind to the reality of gender differences and how little it can mean in psychology yet conversely make every little difference in distinctions.

(started 11/18/2015)

Alas, another draft from years ago

    Here I am in the night, in my apartment by my lonesome listening to the Alex Jones show and reviewing Youtube videos about how to edit graphics. I've spent the last four hours sleeping off confusion and apathy. My dreams were fairly calm, considering their erratic nature all throughout most nights. I've found myself contemplating the things I'm hearing from a supposed conspiracy-theorist.
        Though my main thought about Alex is that so many people have tried to disprove him and yet, just like his slogan "Tomorrow's News, Today", the truth vindicates Alex even if years after everyone's forgotten everything. Even now he's making many claims that just keep coming to light just as he said or even predicted. So far the only thing he's been utterly wrong about in the last four years is just how bad CoronaV. would be--he was along with the media sounding the alarm claiming millions would be gone by now (as of now the worldwide total isn't the plural form of million).

I guess I could go on and on about the election and who is saying what.. But that's not what I'm thinking about right now even though the talk of it is everywhere. It is important to me, but it isn't the thing that determines the quality of my day; however, there is something that did. 
    Not sure what this stuff means at this point and I don't know what else to think. So I'm just gonna spit it out since I was on my way here to jot some things down and happened to stumble upon a draft that speaks to what I want to say. Weird.. maybe that's what the hiatus here was all about. The time just wasn't right. Besides... The words I was using were big. I'm not even sure I recognize myself. 

Desperate for Details

    There's a war for information going on. 
    It's not a new war, but some people are only recognizing it because of circumstance. 
Given the state of affairs worldwide, it's a surprise that most people don't recognize that there's some upheaval going on. It's not just the obvious things on the surface either, most of what is important is happening behind closed doors in a type of secrecy that should alarm a sane mind. 
These are things that cross the line of moral depravity and into sadist behaviors. This is not arguing the gray areas of near-neutral consequences. This is not the debate of personal bias or speculation on opinion. If these things are not obviously apprehensible then there's no need to continue to assume there's any middle ground to be reasonable on. 
    This is what leads us to a need to rethink this position of "healing" that many claim to want but so many are guilty of preventing. I for one have taken quite a silent approach to many things in the public square of opinion. Namely, I've refused to let my opinions about events or things in general become a status update for Social media platforms. I did this before the threat of censorship was a thing because of my personal belief that what I say isn't necessarily helpful to the conscience of others. 
If it weren't for my desire to help people on a deeper, spiritual level, I wouldn't think twice about my words. Only about the consequences I can discern. 

  Hate Governs the Zeitgeist

    There's no escaping the fact that hate floats in the air these days. It wasn't unapparent before, but these days it's out there in the open like it is a trendy thing to do. The difference of now versus what I remember is beyond people being fed up or events accelerating emotions towards the negative. Yet there's many reasons to be upset about things that are happening; that is, if you know more than what the superficial media giants reveal. 
Or...
You could be more like myself and think we're being suppressed. We, being average people. 

    I've warned of certain aspects of ideological adherence. Because I was warned. 
Watching certain ideologies come to fruition in society has been an interesting thing, but mostly it is condemning of these thought forms. Not to my surprise, as I was told from a young age that there are certain things about this world, this Country, my faith, and my family.. That no person can come to me and convince me is not what I've known it as. 

    This is beyond me being fed up with the negativity. This has so much more to do with the patterns of behavior I've known to be a thing but am dismayed to see it further normalized. 
I'm coming to know it simply as... It's ok if they do it, but never when I do. 

Something must give..

    It would be far removed from me to not seek a solution to what I'm pointing out. Even though the solutions I seek may be vain exercises in arrogance. There's not a whole lot that can go wrong at this point if you're just making mistakes while trying to do the right thing. The proverbial water well of the mind of the public square has had a dead body thrown into it.. And the people who did it are falsely accusing the people in the middle of the square trying to maintain civil discourse. 

I'm making more of an attempt to break through this creative conundrum I've run into. It is all based on my 'fear' that my art is too telling of what could be coming and serves as a type of metaphorical analysis of the real world. It isn't that this supposed ability (foresight based on experience) is something unique to me as much as it is something I never have been able to ignore. 
Where some people will say I wear my emotions on my sleeve, I'll demand that it is my inability to fake my reactions (unless you piss me off.. Then the evil side comes out and I can manipulate myself and others). I imagine that is pretty much a thing when you are a human; part of the human experience is our reactions to the world and each other, which is why etiquette is a thing. 

    My first effort is removing the entertainment seeking within normal activities. Video Gaming has been the first thing to take a very unexpected turn. I'm largely motivated by the connections that I find with people through a seemingly mindless property to life. 
To break through I started looking at things differently; namely, my own addictions that I had been taught to think of a certain way because of the former zeitgeist of my teenage and early childhood years. It was then that family, friends, and strangers set the precedent for how I viewed myself within the construct of possibilities in the consumer market. Of course as a youngster there was something much more magical about the consumer market than now. Perhaps most of the mystique was lost as I realized that corporations aren't trying to make much of a difference in the sophisticated and expertly professional mannerism that they present themselves as. 

    It is through this attempt that I can remain true to my personality while still seeking to grow in maturity. It is through this exercise that I've realized that certain people, possibly just a personality type like myself, are highly receptive to certain behaviors.. Certain things that get us excited just like everyone else who has their own 'special' things they cherish. 
This is for the forgotten people who are counted as average, treated as strange, misunderstood regardless of intent, and who find themselves on the outside even when they're in. 
This is why I must be a net to catch people who are falling through the cracks.
                If you know what I'm talking about.. This is for you. Hear this...
I already had an idea of the dark side of corporations and the industrial face of the world.. But I figured the demonic possessed side of all this wouldn't come out exponentially like I'm seeing now. It was this 'zone' of human life that had me convinced my art would be used for evil. 
        And of course.. There's plenty of people who just don't see it my way at all. 
            That's fine, but they should answer this: Why are things getting worse for the whole world?